Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Memory

I was talking with a friend the other day and was reminded of the Christmas that Lance and I played Mary and Joseph in the living nativity at ETBU. It was set up so that cars could drive through to see everything on a road lined with candles in plastic milk jugs. My mom and some of her friends drove over to Marshall to see us one night. While driving through, she was so distracted by looking at us (and I think trying to take pictures) that she started running over the lighted milk jugs. She took out quite a few of those things. Lance and I did what we could to stay in character.

4 comments:

DaddyBert said...

Oh My!!! Driving over the decorations. Jessica was reminding us of a conversation she and Rachel had as they remembered going to a live nativity with my parents in Houston. My dad was quite aggravated that Joseph had told the angel to "shut up!" Not really in character either. Merry Christmas.

Susie Moore said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical!! i would have loved to have seen that!!! Maybe we should do one at LPC!

Danielle said...

I can totally see Gigi doing that! Very very funny! I'm just glad she didn't run over baby Jesus...then where would we be.