Sunday, January 07, 2007

Warm Weather and a Good Friend






















Danielle flew in last Wednesday night. It's been fun spending time with her and showing her around the area. Thursday I gave her a tour of our church building, then we went to Morgan Run for a picnic lunch and some trail hiking. The weather has been very warm, no snow yet. Saturday we took the Metro into Baltimore and had a great day. We walked through Lexington Market, then took the train on into Little Italy for lunch, and then walked through the Inner Harbor area. It was another beautiful day and we had a blast. We got back to the Metro station around 6:00 last night and my van was gone. Yep, stolen. More details later on that situation.

3 comments:

Mom of 6 said...

I am glad you are having a fun visit. That really stinks about your van!!

I hope Rachel had fun playing here today. I know Katie did!

Danielle said...

In case nobody can tell...I'm having a blast and don't want to leave.

Robert Conn said...

That's ironic... Shelly and I just purchased a new Big White van with MD tags. Wow. What are the odds?

Oh, and there was this cool adapter for my iPod in there.