Friday, June 01, 2007

Songs That Bring Me Back

Have any of you ever seen the movie "Six Pack" starring Kenny Rogers? Well, it was a favorite of my brothers and mine when we were kids. We had the 45 of the theme song "Love Will Turn You Around" and we played it over and over on our Bee Gees disco lights record player.

I realized about midway through the morning today that I had been singing that song all day. I sometimes wake up and find myself singing something really random like this. Then I spend the next part of the day trying to figure out how that song could have gotten into my head. Who knows? I wish I could remember any dreams I might have had last night? I guess I'll never know what triggered these childhood memories.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I've never seen the movie, but I'm a fan of Kenney Rogers.

Amy said...

I think you would like it. We should watch it with Han and Rach.

Lou said...

GREAT MOVIE!!!!

Breezy. The Turk! And Brewster Baker!!!!!!

Classic!!!!!