Saturday, July 21, 2007

7 Random Facts

I was "tagged" earlier this week by Robert, Kristen, and Clay. Since my super cool friends are all playing this game, I'll join in.

The rules: each player should list seven random facts about themselves on their blog as well as the rules to this little game. At the end of their post, they need to tag seven people. Let those folks know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

  1. I've always wanted to play the drums in a really rocking band.

  2. For years, as a kid, my favorite movie was Xanadu. I set up a roller skating rink in my garage and made up routines to each song on my Xanadu movie soundtrack cassette. Then I taught neighborhood friends, and my brother all the moves. We had shows where we charged admission. I think maybe 2 or 3 people paid to see us.

  3. I majored in psychology in college. I graduated Magna Cum Laude.

  4. I worked at a law firm for 2 years. Most of the work I did involved breast implant cases. Several times I had to pick up implants that had been removed from our clients and ship them to experts to be studied. I also flew with my boss (he owned a plane and was a pilot) to depose national experts on the subject.

  5. I love the Bee Gees.

  6. I've always hated the color "country blue." I had a wedding shower at a small "country" church where Lance was working at the time. 99.9% of the gifts I received were, you guessed it, "country blue." At one point during the shower someone stated that, "Country blue goes with everything."

  7. I once caught a fish from a river in Yosemite National Park with a piece of string and a little bit of cheese. It was big enough to keep and eat for supper.

Tags:
Chad
Danielle
Ericka
Jen
Lou
Susie
Suzie

0 comments: