Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holiday Update

We had a great Thanksgiving week. I love having my girls home from school. Here is a recap along with some photos:

  • Went to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and Enchanted at the movievater. (This is what Chloe calls the movie theater.) Mr. Magorium's was not so great, but we all loved Enchanted.
  • Celebrated Rachel's 10th birthday on the 19th. She had her favorite breakfast foods (chocolate chip pancakes and breakfast burritos), opened her presents, played with her sisters, and chose to eat at Bob Evan's that night for dinner.
  • Got the great news that a test my Mom had done last week at the hospital showed no major problems.
  • Snuggled up in the bed together and watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
  • Spent Thanksgiving Day with good friends, ate a lot and watched the Cowboys win again.
  • Stayed up late playing Mexican Train (dominoes) with Hannah and Rachel.
  • Went swimming at the Y a couple of times.
  • Went shopping at Pet's Mart with our dog, Annie.
  • Went to see the Westminster Christmas Parade on Main Street. It was cold, but fun.
  • Took Chloe to the birthday parties of two of her favorite 4 year old boys. One she calls "my best boy, Tyler," and the other she calls "my prince, Elijah."













2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade! It's so great! That's one of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving and Christmas...the parade!

I really want to see Enchanted! I'm glad that it's good! Can't wait to see it!

Susie Moore said...

I really liked Mr. Magoriums! I havent had a chance to see Enchanted but I really want to everyone is saying it is great. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!