Thursday, February 07, 2008

Comedy Update

Lance is now headed home, and should be here in a few hours [see previous post]. I have a million questions about how this whole audition process works and what his day was like. He is not much of a phone talker and is exhausted, so my curiosity will have to wait. For now I'll give you the condensed version I got during our last conversation.

Over 300 people showed up to the audition today. It was a very long day of waiting around to get your time before the "judges" (I don't know what these people are called). He thinks he did well, but does not expect a call back. They were told that those called back would need to be there tomorrow for a 2nd audition.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wow, that's so great that he got to do that! I'm sure it was really funny!! I wish I was there. haha

:)

jen said...

go lance!
by the way, i love ty ty too!!