Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Begins

The craziness of the last few days of the school year is finally over. The girls finished 4th and 6th grades yesterday. No sleeping in for them on their first day of summer this year. I have a 9:00 meeting at the church and then I am working afterwards. They'll come with me and hang out with some of their friends there.

Once Lance and I finish our work day, we are all loading up and heading to Florida. We'll be in Panama City with my dad for a week. We are looking forward to our time with him. We are also excited about the road trip. We'll be driving a route we've never taken before. It should be fun seeing some new places.

I hope to blog some while on the road.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Have a great time!

Chad said...

Can't wait to see you guys!

Kathi Roach said...

Have fun & be safe. Can't wait to see your pictures!

ross, julie, xixi, and zach said...

hope you're having FUN! :)
love you!

Stephanie said...

hope you have a great trip! wish we were a little closer to panama city! I may steal that map of florida pic for my blog!