Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rachel's 11th Birthday

My sweet Rachel had her 11th birthday on November 19th. We had a family celebration that day, then a sleepover with a few of her best friends on the weekend.


Rachel has grown into such an amazing young lady. She loves Dallas Cowboy football, the color blue, drawing, singing, stuffed animals, and playing the violin. She is a total animal lover, who spends much of her time studying dog, horse or wildlife books.
Here are a few of the many things I see in Rachel that make me so proud of her:
  • She is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in.
  • She genuinely loves people, cares for them, and wants the best for them.
  • She is a terrific student, and loves to learn.
God has great plans for you, Rachel. I love watching you grow to be more like Him every day. I love you!

4 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!

Kelsey said...

I really wished I could have taken her out on her birthday. When I get back, can Rach and I go out for a late birthday lunch & dessert?? I know ya'll will be gone until January...but I want to work it in! I would love that!

Jen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Rachel! My birthday is/was November 18! Hope you have a wonderful year!

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

What a sweet post! She sounds like a wonderful daughter. Of course, her mother gets at least some of that credit!!