Monday, January 05, 2009

Tagged

A friend of mine tagged me in this post on her blog. So, here's mine Kristen (and, you even got a link).

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car): Pepper Pilot

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Chocolate Sugar

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Red Dog

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born): Darlene Baton Rouge

5. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink): The Green Coke Zero

6. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers): Oscar Flavel

7. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ): Jane Lee

8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Davis Denver

9. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Gerbera Daisy

10. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + ie or y): Watermellon Pantsy

11. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Oatmeal Dogwood

12. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”): The Photo Snow Tour

I'm tagging:

Anyone who wants to play along

4 comments:

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Personally, I think Oatmeal Dogwood suits you well. I might just have to start referring to you by that name when I see you around church...

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Amy, you are so lucky to have had a Puerto Rican friend make fried plantains for you! I'm sure homemade is even more wonderful. We went to Puerto Rico on our honeymoon and loved it. I would love to go back some day. My husband fit right in there. Everyone thought he was Puerto Rican! You should definitely try the restaurant. It's just a little, simple place but we like the food. It's called El Paraiso. I can give you the address at church.

Sarah J. said...

Here is Susie's addy for bootcamp if you want to write her.
SR Moore, Susan, J.
DIV 109 USS TRITON
BLDG. 7113
Recruit Training Command
Great Lakes, IL 60088

She can only get and send letters on Sunday and it takes 5 days for a letter to get there no matter where you live.
Sarah J.

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

I agree my sister's advice is good. It took so much pressure off me knowing that if we chose it next year, and it didn't work, we could easily make a new decision the following year. My sister is actually going to send 2 or 3 of her kids to school next year instead of homeschooling them. They adopted 2 boys a year ago and it's just too much for her right now. They are all really excited about it. I think as family situations change, schooling needs and choices can change too and that's okay! I never thought of myself as the homeschooling type, but we might try it for a year and see how it goes. Holly wants to try it because she says then she won't have to wake up early (which is quite funny because she wakes up naturally at about 6:30 every morning!!).