Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Church


In just a little over 3 weeks we will be completely moved into and meeting in our new church facility. That's right, November 12 is the first Sunday on the LifePoint campus. I can hardly wait. I just keep thinking, if I've only been here 3 years, and I'm this excited about the move in, how must those who have been a part of this for years and years feel about it all? It is overwhelming. Our church has met in rented facilities for its 19 years of existence. And, for those 19 years we have experienced consistent growth. I can't wait to see what happens once we are in this building. I think things are exciting now, but just wait.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

This deserves a whoo hoo!!

Mom of 6 said...

I know how you feel! We have been here since 1988 so this is so BIG!! Being there last night was so excited. The first Sunday is going to be pretty powerful!
I am so glad your family has joined our church family!

Mom of 6 said...

Nice typo I made! It should read "Last night was so exciting."

Unknown said...

I will have to come and see it sometime! I'm excited for you guys!