Friday, April 13, 2007

13

Chloe and I dropped Lance off at the airport this morning. He'll be in Houston until Monday. He's flying down on Friday the 13th. His flight number is 113. His plan was to try to sit on row 13 (Southwest - no assigned seats). Wonder if that worked out?

We'll kick off the weekend here with pizza and movies with some friends tonight. I may spend tomorrow painting Chloe's room. I've been wanting to get that done for a while, and some friends offered to help. Now I just need to get motivated, and make a final decision on the color. Why is that always so hard?

2 comments:

mimi said...

I think the painting of the room is hard because it disrupts the rest of life and gets in the way of all the necessary routine like cooking, bathing, brushing teeth, etc.

Kelsey said...

That's really funny...I wonder if that 13th seat deal worked out.

Did you get around to painting Chloe's room?! Decide on a color yet?