Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend 180 - Journey

130 students, 16 host homes, and 17 leaders were involved in Weekend 180 at LifePoint this year. It was a great weekend!

Saturday afternoon the girls and I hung out with everyone at Hashawa as the groups competed in a geocach hunt. Each team got a GPS and set out on the trails to find 10 way cards with info they needed to phone in to home base to decode a message. It was a beautiful day, and a lot of fun. The Saturday night and Sunday morning services were great times as well.

So now it's over, and Lance has crashed. He should be doing better by this afternoon.


2 comments:

Lou said...

Sounds like things went great. They couldn't have asked for better weather. I wish we could have been a part of it. Maybe next year.

Kelsey said...

This was just the best time ever! I had a blast...I can't wait to get more pictures of the weekend. I enjoyed myself SO much. It's definitely a weekend to remember...