Friday, October 19, 2007

Out of Control

Our power was out for a couple of hours yesterday morning. I had to keep telling Chloe that we couldn't do certain things because there was no electricity. It was fun explaining that to her and answering her questions.

Our microwave has been acting strange for a few days. Today it won't work at all. Chloe heard me say that it wasn't working and asked me if "our house had gone out of control again". She was referring to the two hours without power.

I feel that to some degree our house is always out of control. Especially without a working microwave. I just made lunch using the stove top and oven to heat up ravioli, chicken noodle soup, and left over pizza. Weird. I bet we make an appliance purchase today.

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

That is hilarious... You know besides the having to buy a new microwave and all.