Thursday, July 27, 2006

Travel

The girls and I had a great flight down on Monday. We got to spend a couple days of shopping, eating, and swimming in Dallas with Chad and Mom. Chloe loved The Magic Time Machine (Cinderella was our waitress). Yesterday we drove over to Mom's house in Bossier. Today has been a much needed rainy day to rest. I'll probably run down to Wal-Mart Supercenter a little later. I've got to take advantage of the good old Supercenter while I'm here. Maryland still won't allow them. That will change some day - it's inevitable. Right Rach?

4 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Let us know when you're heading back into Big D.

Danielle said...

ahhh...no supercenter. I don't think I remember how to shop without one.

Rachel said...

Miss you Amy. Hope you are having fun. Have you searched down a letter box there?

brittany said...

hey amy! wow, didn't know you were in tx... if you come by, let me know!