Saturday, August 05, 2006

End

Our trip is quickly coming to an end. It has been an eventful couple of weeks. My cousin died last week, so I was able to be here for his funeral. The circumstances were sad, but it was good to see some family members that I haven't seen in a long time. We went to a wedding rehearsal dinner for another one of my cousins last night, and will attend her wedding and reception tonight. In between the vistis with family and such, we rented and watched about 8 movies, went to see The Ant Bully (pretty good), went to Party Central (like Chuck E. Cheese, only much bigger and cleaner), and did some shopping. We also drove over to Longview Wednesday morning and spent a fun day with Glynn and Dee. Greg, Tempa, and Tina and their families joined us that evening for dinner. Chad arrived in Shreveport yesterday for the wedding, and we will head back to Dallas with him tomorrow. I will miss my Mom and the girls will, too. We have enjoyed spending time with her so much. We fly out Monday morning. Yeah! I am ready to be home and can't wait to see Lance!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you had a great time. Travel safe.

Rachel said...

See you soon!!!!