Wednesday, November 15, 2006

LifePoint Gardens

The garden themed nursery area in the new building is so much fun. Each of the four rooms has its own "mascot" insect. Each room also has a wall of built-ins with pass through cubbies. The photos show the nursery hallway and the rooms: Caterpillars - infants and crawlers; Ladybugs - walkers; Dragonflies - toddlers; Bumblebees - older toddlers/2 year olds. It is such a priveledge to get to work in children's ministry here, and I am really enjoying directing the nursery ministry. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for us now that we are in our own space.




















A quick poll: Which insect is your favorite?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for the dragonfly...it kinda looks 3D

Kristen said...

The dragonfly DOES look 3D. But I vote for the bee.

Danielle said...

I love the dragonfly! Thanks so much for these photos Amy. It looks amazing, your hard work has definitely paid off. love