Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Me Gusta Tex-Mex

I love me some Mexican food! More accurately, I love Tex-Mex. Lance and I are always looking for good Mexican restaurants. There aren't very many in Maryland. That's one thing we miss about Texas and something we enjoy when we travel back home. During our Christmas vacation we ate at 3 Mexican restaurants, 2 are old favorites of ours and 1 was new to us. All were great.

Lance and I are also always looking for great hot sauce. (It's called hot sauce where I'm from, aka salsa). I was pleasantly surprised this week when I walked into my local Food Lion and found these:

We really like the Triple Pepper Salsa and the Mexican Four Cheese Salsa con Queso. I've tried many brands and flavors and been disappointed, but I think I might have found the best store bought hot sauce and queso that I've had. I'll keep looking, but for now I'll be buying more of these new products from Pace.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Mmmm. Me gusta la comida mexicana tambien.