Monday, January 14, 2008

Pizza

We ordered the new $5.00 Pizza Mia pizzas from Pizza Hut yesterday. They advertise that these are "specially prepared with rich whole milk mozzarella, old world sauce from vine-ripened California tomatoes, fine white great plains flour, and other wholesome ingredients."

They tasted all right. But, I like regular Pizza Hut pizza much better. So, why do I have to order these special, better pizzas to get a good price? Why are these better ingredients cheaper? Why can't they just sell me a regular old Pizza Hut thin crust pizza for $5.00?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I agree Amy!! We had them last week too. I thought they tasted like frozen pizza. I would rather have the regular stuff too.

Anonymous said...

ain't it sumthin! my lincolnz are going for a good pizza . . . no mor of that nonsense!

Danielle said...

all pizza is gross Amy