Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Days





Today is the first day of school. Today is also the first day of a new stage of life for me. I have a 7th grader, a 5th grader, and a kindergartner this year. The girls are all in school now, and I am home without any kids during school days for the first time in over 12 years. It's been a great day so far. The girls were ready for school and I was, too.
So, what am I going to do now? I have plenty of things on my to do list that will keep me busy, lots of projects and things to catch up on. But, those can wait. Today I'm just going shopping. Alone. It will be strange not having my shopping buddy with me. But, it should take a lot less time.

2 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Man, I bet that is a big change. 12 years... that's a long time.

Kelsey said...

Adorable! I love your girls...and you! Thanks for the kind words!! I will definitely keep you updated! :)