Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crunchy Goodness

While shopping at BJ's today, I treated myself to a bag of Stacy's Pita Chips. I absolutely love these. I never buy them, because I will eat the whole bag in one day. And, I'm talking about the big 1 lb 8 oz bag. I start with a few, but can't stop myself until the bag is empty.

It was lunch time when I purchased them. I had them opened and was munching on them before I left the store parking lot. And now I'm just trying not to get chip crumbs in my keyboard as I type and crunch.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Well now we know what to get you for your birthday! How was BJs without any kiddos?? :-)

Jenn said...

I just bought myself some of these Sunday...as I have discovered hummus!!

I LOVE the hummus on the Panera Med. Sandwich and went on a search. Couldn't find cilantro hummus anywhere so settled for pesto. Oh my!! I didn't know what I've been missing!!

So, they are good by themselves, huh? I haven't opened the bag yet....maybe I should.....

Kelsey said...

I'm going to have to try me some of those. Save me some...even though that doesn't seem possible. haha

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Hi Amy,
Thanks for the note on my blog. :) My parents are doing really well. They love living in Papua New Guinea. My dad is a dentist and they work with New Tribes Missions, doing dentistry for missionaries (and nationals) who are taking the gospel to tribes that have never been reached before. It's the real front-lines deal there. The only sad thing is that they have 8 grand kids here in the U.S. who miss them. We talk once a week through Skype, so at least we can stay connected that way. See you on Sunday!

Kathi Roach said...

Love them too!!! They are good aren't they???