Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Game

Saturday morning at 7:00, my bedroom door swung open. I woke up to find Chloe standing in the doorway fully dressed in her soccer uniform. Her very first "game" was at 12:00 that day and she was ready. I talked her out of putting on her cleats until closer to game time.

In the 4-6 year old soccer academy, the teams are split up on game days and they play 3 on 3 matches on tiny fields. No score is kept and the coaches are on the field with the kids. It is a lot of fun to watch and Chloe is having a blast. Go Team Italy!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

SO adorable!!! I can't believe she's playing soccer!! ...From dancing shoes to soccer cleets! Too cute! Tell her I said HEY and I love her!!

Amy said...

Where do I call to get involved with this program. I would love for Josh to play next year! It sounds like it is set up great for little ones!

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

So cute! She gets an A+ for enthusiasm! Being dressed 5 hours before her game is major points in my book!