Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Home

We arrived back home Monday afternoon. We had fun and enjoyed spending time with everyone. It is always hard to say goodbye, knowing it will be months before we see family again, but it is so good to be home. I am glad to be back to cooler weather and a lot less humidity. I love Maryland, and I realize that more each time I travel away from here. Much more than that, I love my husband, and I missed him terribly for the two weeks we were apart. Life is getting back to normal after being away for so long. Lance makes things easy on me by taking such good care of the house, laundry, dog, etc. (He even washed and changed the sheets before I returned.) I spent yesterday and most of today catching up with friends, things around the house, and work. Our new church building is amazing and I was ready to get back here and continue setting up those beautiful infant and toddler rooms. The latest is that we should be completely on the new campus by November 12. That still gives us plenty of time to finish projects and be ready for our first Sunday at the new place. Exciting, to say the least!

1 comments:

Todd Wright said...

once the new building is done, we want to see pictures!