Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Today


I dropped Hannah and Rachel off at school at 7:30. Came home, exercised, and walked a quick 3 miles around the neighborhood. When I got home from the walk, Chloe was up and Lance left for work. Chloe and I ate breakfast. She rode her tricycle to the neighborhood playground with me. There she climbed, slid, and swung "sky high". She rode the tricycle back home. We had a snack, and then finger painted for about an hour. We cleaned up from that and ate lunch. Next she took a long bath. After that we read some books, and she climbed into bed for a nap. Hannah and Rachel will be home from school in less than two hours. I have emails to write and phone calls to make for work. Tonight I'll go to "Back to School Night" at Friendship Valley.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't think I've ever walked a quick 3 miles.

Danielle said...

for real Rachel!

Todd Wright said...

uh, amy...

you're supposed to do NOTHING on the kids' first day of school!